Yes, apparently it’s a thing! As I’ve only been blogging for a short while, this was very new to me. Thank you to the lovely Aysa for nominating me for the Awesome Blogger Award and opening a new world of blogging fun. Let’s do this 🙂
Aysa is a full-time hotelier and part-time blogger in the beautiful Maldives. You should check out her blog for some inspiration.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated.
Aysa's questions and my answers:
Do you prefer sunrise or sunset?
Definitely sunset since I’m not a morning person.
What’s your dream destination?
There are so many, but at this point in time, it would say Machu Picchu and Egypt take the top spots.
What’s your favorite way to pass time at home?
I’m addicted to watching documentaries on Netflix. When I’m not doing that, I’m hanging out with my husband and our two dogs.
How do you usually spend a lazy evening?
Probably watching Netflix and playing Candy Crush.
What do you usually have for breakfast?
I’m not really a breakfast person so I usually have a smoothie.
Have you ever traveled alone? How’s the experience?
Yes I have, both for pleasure and for business. Personal was definitely more enjoyable.
What’s your favorite book and why?
The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas. It has mystery, intrigue, adventure, romance and travel. What’s not to love?
Is there any language that you would like to learn? Why?
I think Latin would be an interesting language to learn even though nobody really speaks it. That in itself would make for a great conversation starter. Good enough for me.
What do you think about before you fall asleep?
Not much really. I tend to fall asleep immediately so there is no time to think of anything.
Would you change your name if you could? And what would be your preferred name?
Nah, I’m pretty used to mine and can’t imagine having any other. Although I do have a Starbucks name and that’s Alex. It’s a lot easier than Kasia.
My Awesome Blogger Award nominees and I hope they can participate:
Here are my questions:
- If you could go back in time without any consequences, when would that be?
- Beaches or mountains?
- What’s the one thing you can’t travel without?
- If you could go back for a do-over trip, where would you go?
- Why do you love to travel?
- Who is your fave travel companion?
- How many languages do you speak?
- If you weren’t a blogger, what would you be doing?
- What is your fave dish and why?
- What do you do when you’re not blogging?
Have fun and I look forward to reading your answers 🙂
Kasiawrites Travel Blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, amazon.co.uk, amazon.ca. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.